Make an Al Yusra ISLAMIC Will
An Islamic Will writing service brought to you by Createtec
The importance of Creating an islamic Will
The importance of the Islamic Will (Wasiyya) is clear from a number of hadith, such as the one quoted below. Observance with the Islamic laws of Inheritance carries the potential of great blessing and mercy from our Creator, as mentioned in Surah An-Nisa. The Islamic laws of inheritance provide for a specific distribution as mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah Syafie, Hanbali, Maliki and Hanafi and codified by scholars. However, unless you make a valid Islamic Will, your estate will not be distributed in accordance with Islamic laws of inheritance and you will not be able to leave Wasiyya. The Wasiyya is the portion of up to a third of your estate which you can leave to anyone who does not automatically inherit under the Islamic laws of inheritance.
Your Al Yusra Islamic Will is stored securely on the cloud and you can make as many changes to it as you want without being charged. Only pay a small fee to print the updated Will.
Need something more?
To receive advice from an accredited lawyer about more complex or specific issues, head on over to our Legal Services page.
Lack of Awareness and Understanding of Wills Amongst Malaysians
- Close to 85% of Singaporeans are still clueless about estate planning and 70% don’t have a legal Will
- Many Singaporeans are unaware that by having a Will, it prevents any legal disputes amongst family members
- Many Singaporeans who have passed away without a Will have left their loved ones with a lengthy legal process on estate distribution up to years and expensive legal fees
- Without a Will, you can’t choose how to distribute your assets to your loved ones as it has to follow distribution guidelines in the Wills act
Uniqueness of Createtec’s Online Wills
- A simple easy to use web-based app that is fully guided which removes the complexity of writing a legal Will
- Fully responsive on all devices – Android and iOS phones, tablets and laptops
- Sharia and Conventional Wills that fully conforms to the Wills Act 1959 and Sharia law
- Our Al Yusra Will has been written by respected Muslim scholars and Sharia lawyers
- Our Al Yusra Will has a built-in automated Faraid algorithm as specified in the Quran to simplify the entire calculation process
- Our Conventional Will is 100% legal and developed by legal experts familiar with estate planning law
- Choose executors and guardians. Leave gifts of money and assets including properties
- You can gift more complex items such as a business, shares and trusts
- Complete with walk-through videos and guides. Create a Will in ten minutes – Auto saves your data with no time limit
It's designed with you in mind
All your changes are saved automatically in the cloud and your data is stored on our secure servers
It's a Will that lets you do everything by touch
It’s your Will… to go! Update it from your tablet, mobile phone or desktop – by plane train or automobile, it’s up to you!
It works just like your favourite apps
We’ve designed it to look just like the apps you use every day. It’s feature-rich but using it is child’s play.
It's affordable for everyone
We’ve made it available to the masses at a price all your friends and family can afford
It’s fully compliant and our framework is backed by Islamic Scholars to comply with the Quran and Sunnah Syafie, Hambali, Maliki and Hanafi
Built in Faraid Calculator
Use out built in Faraid calculator to automatically allocate the appropriate appointment of your estate
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make a Al Yusra online and keep it updated.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “It is not permissible for any Muslim who has something to will to stay for two nights without having his last will and testament written and kept ready with him.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, al-Wasaayaa 2533
You can make your Al Yusra in just a few clicks and keep it updated online. It’s free to try and you can make as many changes throughout life at no extra cost.
It’s free to try
make aN Al Yusra ISLAMIC WILL online
Get started now with your Al Yusra Islamic Will, come back any time.